Top “Must-Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Associate's Degree/Diploma in either or an Invasive Cardiovascular / Cardiopulmonary Technologist program, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Paramedic or RCIS with two years of adult cath lab diagnostic and interventional procedure experience in performing scrubbing, circulating and monitoring/recording duties.
2. RCIS/RCES required or must have RCIS/RCES certification within first year of employment.
3. Previous experience in a hospital setting
4. RCIS/RCES experience is preferred
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Competitive salaries
2. Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
3. Bonuses for obtaining certifications
4. Live, work and play in Albuquerque, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
We exist to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We were founded in New Mexico in 1908, and is the state’s only private, not-for-profit healthcare system. We have eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multi-specialty medical group. We are the second largest private employer in New Mexico with more than 10,000 employees.