Before you apply! Previous Hotels Front Desk Experience is required.
Adhere to Hotel’s mission, vision, and value statements. Directly supervise all front office personnel and ensure proper completion of all front office duties. Direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Act as the Manager on Duty (MOD) when scheduled as such by the General Manager. Ensure that the hotel meets/exceeds Brand standards for guests, visitors and associates safety. Motivate, coach and train Front office team members, set goals and hold team members accountable, and provide feedback, rewards, and recognition. Be proficient on the use of the property management system, and train front desk personnel on the system.
Reports to: Property General Manager/Regional Team
Wage Range: Independent contractor weekly fee based on experience and complexity of each assignment. No benefits
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and embrace ongoing change
- Must possess a maturity and professional disposition to operate in our Clients dynamic environments
- Ability to quickly understand and execute against defined assignment priorities
- Ability to quickly assimilate and organize information to execute proactive operations activities
- Must be able to identify and examine data to identify improved revenue and profit performance
- Requires excellent organization, time management, interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Must be an ambitious self-starter with a desire to learn
- Must have major brand and/or management company experience
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of RECENT successful experience a MUST
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player
- Knowledge of a hotel structure and how all departments interact
- Energetic, proactive, takes calculated risks, and perseveres to attain goals
- Leads though example, personal values, and through vision