Required skills & experience (the 7 “must haves” to be considered):
1. 5 years of recent experience required (7-10 years preferred) in administration or management within an acute inpatient behavioral health hospital.
2. Understands how management and facility systems works on a day to day basis (strong operational knowledge of an acute inpatient behavioral health hospital setting)
3. Experienced in budgeting and financial management in a relevant role/setting
4. Looking for titles like “Executive Director”or “COO” at an inpatient behavioral health facility.
5. Experience managing multiple levels of staff from Floor Techs-Therapists
6. Understand the workings of a facility treating all ages (Child & Adolescent Program, Acute Inpatient, Geriatric Treatment Program)
7. Considerable knowledge of psychiatric conditions and disorders, human resources management, organizational planning and development, and business management.
What you need to know:
• This is a 116 bed children's hospital in Arlington, Texas that provides inpatient programs, intensive outpatient programs, and partial hospitalization programs for children (5-12), adolescents (13-17), and young adults (18-25 Coming Soon).
• CEO will manage current operations and provide oversite on the new addition/construction.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Hospital Administration, Public Health Administration, Behavioral Science, or Nursing.
• Overall responsibility to administer, direct, and coordinate all activities of the behavioral health facility and staff to carry out objectives of effective, efficient, and quality patient care services; with the attainment of financial and operational goals.
• Promote new programs, and participate in the promotion of the facility’s services.
• Administer all facility operations within policies & procedures, regulations, company code of conduct, and general directives.
This client is one of the leading mental and behavioral health care providers in the country. They deliver hope to their patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Their focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and different care settings. Their team ensures you receive the required care that you or your loved one needs. They offer several settings for their patients including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers as well as outpatient counseling and therapies.