Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered):
1) Active New Mexico medical license
2) Board Eligible or Board Certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1) Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance sign-on/commitment bonus.
2) Generous Time Off Program
3) Comprehensive benefits package
4) CME allowance
5) 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
New Mexico’s unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque’s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos’ nuclear scientists, Roswell’s visitors from outer space, and
Santa Fe’s artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation’s best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.