Required skills & experience:
1. Must be licensed PhD or PsyD specialization in Behavioral Health
or Psychology a MUST for insurance purposes.
2. Candidates with National Provider Identifier (NPI) and CAQH
process are preferred, however, these steps may be completed later.
3. 3+ years’ experience and knowledge providing treatment to
adolescent and young adult clients.
4. Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing outpatient and/or
inpatient programs and clinical care teams.
5. Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing clinical direction and
6. Experience either launching, designing, or implementing medical
7. Working knowledge of current medical, educational and
psychosocial intervention models.
What you need to know:
1. Great opportunity to be first hire in a growing Behavioral Health
Company in Denver
2. Candidate will work directly with company owners to develop and
design the clinic's programs and staff
3. Opportunity to be a major part of building a behavioral health
We are a premier operator of multidisciplinary, outpatient behavioral health clinics that provides integrative quality care to adolescents and young adults. The Collective was founded to create a differentiated behavioral healthcare network that redefines the current delivery system through utilization of an Extended Outpatient (EOP) level of care for individuals requiring support for Major Depressive Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder, Trauma, and other mood disorders. The company’s uniquely integrative and data-driven approach to care is the cornerstone of The Collective’s focus on delivering superior outcomes to its clients.
Our three fundamental pillars drive our culture, team, and mission:
• Quality Care
• Client Access
• Clinician Empowerment
We believe a Client First mentality leads to quality care and we have strong conviction that in order to be Client First, we must be Employee First. Our team is a collection of passionate individuals who care for our clients and each other. Our collaborative and energetic culture is the basis for our success as a company.