Required skills & experience
1. Active Maryland LGPC, LCPC, LMSW or LCSW-C licensure; or Trainee status with the MD Board of Professional Counselors & Therapists, CSC-AD, CAC-AD or higher certification required upon hire.
2. Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Master’s degree in related field preferred.
3. Previous clinical experience, preferably in a behavioral health environment.
4. Obtained specialized training in: CBT, Trauma Informed Care, Collaborative documentation.
What you need to know
1. Amazing benefits with opportunity for employee recognition
2. Schedule alternates, providing more flexibility
3. Provide residential services to adults who are in need of substance abuse treatment
4. All COMAR & CARF mandatory trainings required within 30 days of hire & as needed
MD License, LCSW
Day, 5 days/week
We are a premier provider of high quality, behavioral health care founded in 1999 and headquartered in central Pennsylvania, we operate over 80 facilities across the Commonwealth, New Jersey, and North Carolina and offer a full continuum of mental health, treatment and recovery services for adults and teens.
Our dedicated admissions representatives are available to schedule confidential assessments and admissions, recommend appropriate treatment options, assist with insurance verification and facilitate complimentary transportation to and from our detox and inpatient program locations.